Then Sings My Soul Keepsake Edition

Category: Books

Then Sings My Soul Keepsake Edition Details

This unique volume features three hundred of the world's favorite hymns - the music and the background stories - all brought together in one deluxe, hidden-spiral, lay-flat piano edition. Ideal for permanent placement in millions of music rooms, living rooms, and sanctuaries all over the world. Robert Morgan's devotional-style stories show the emotion and the drama behind the hymns of faith that have changed many lives throughout history. These stories speak to your soul and add depth and meaning as you worship through song. Read more

Reviews

I loved how my book was packed. The condition of the book was perfect. If you play an instrument and like hymns it's great, it lays flat on a music stand. I bought it because it always fascinated me as to who and why people wrote the hymns if you like that these are great books. This is the first two volumes, I think there are at least a couple of more books I paperback. Enjoy if you want to buy this I think it's worth it.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel